Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rivers and Roads from Wargamer's Terrain

All,

In my continuing quest to build a better looking wargame table ('tis been a long and arduous road, slowly but surely I'm getting there) I recently put in an order with Wargamer's Terrain for some rivers and roads.  Not long thereafter I received them, and they're fantastic!  I wanted to show them off a bit, give others a look at the products, and say thanks to Joe Linares, the proprietor of Wargamer's Terrain, who was an absolute Prince regarding the order.  So here's a quick blogpost to show you what I received; they feature in the next batrep you'll see from me, probably tomorrow.

I don't have a lot to say, so bear with me, mostly it's gonna just be you looking at photos.  I didn't really plan this out, just threw some stuff on the table; here you're looking at some of the rivers and roads spread across a 3' x 3' setup.  This is not all of the rivers and roads; I bought a full set of both, and the came delivered in a fine, sturdy box.  This is only some of it, there's a bunch still in the box!

Overall, I'd guess I probably just purchased over 5 foot each of rivers and roads.  Enough yakking, look at the pics.









Well there they are.  I'm very happy, they look absolutely great.  I've got two more batreps from this past weekend to post, both of which use the roads here, and one uses the river as well.  So keep your eyes peeled!

V/R,
Jack

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! A lot more realistic than my homemade stuff. What is it made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    Thanks man. Not sure what it's made of; it looks like canvas with flock thrown on, but I don't know how he made the water. It looks like rubber, very flexible and a little shiny, and it's transparent.

    V/R,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete